Hey everybody, I'am back to stir up more confusion. First, I would like to thank one and all for your time as well as the helpful suggestions. I presently find myself in the stage where it's almost frightening to ask questions, as it only reveals just how much I lack a clue as to what's going on here, but if I may exercise your patience, I'd like to ask a few follow up Q's please.

I may know a thing or two about multimedia audio setups, but if you keep using words like poweramp and monoblock, I am liable to go blind on you. Just what are these and how do they differ from say a Denon 1803, a representative model of my basic understanding of amps?

Next, thanks for the info about the Revolution Saturn. The fact that it does not resample audio output is precisely the reason for my purchase. The high quality DAC's, ASIO support and digital out didn't hurt my decision either. This is a welcome change after my ownership of repeated iterations of Creative cards that just can't seem to manage the same feat. I know the Revolution is also capable of bass management and has an adjustable crossover in it's control panel.

I was hoping that someone may be able to explain the pathway and means by which this works. What is the optimal point in your setup where you would like the bass management to take effect for best results? For example, should I set the crossover in the soundcard's menu which is outputing the source, or should it be set via the receiver such as an H/K 225 for example, or perhaps on the subwoofer itself? Does any one component take precedence over the other?

Finally, in your experience what cables are needed to get this whole HTPC setup up and running? Since it will only be used for stereo output for now, I am guessing that having a cable from the coax out of the Revo to the receiver's IN, as well as analog connections from the Revo to the receiver simultaneously, will only be different in that it allows you to determine which device's DAC's sound best to your ears. Is there any other advantage if not used for surround at the moment? And exactly what cables are needed for an analog connection to the receiver, as the 1/8" jack on the Revo contains both the front left and right channels. I assumed that 1/8" to stereo RCA cables are necessary, but will each of the channels be kept to its own RCA connector after the cable splits? Or is there something more complex involved?

Lastly, can someone please recommend a vendor and reputable brand of cables that is associated with the quality yet not the astronomical price of Monster cables. Thinking that most of the big blows were already dealt to my wallet after purchasing a pair of M22's, I headed over to the cable section of onecall.com (they seem to specialize in Monster)to try to surmise what cables would be necessary to get my setup operable. Let's just say that I wasn't consoled in the calculation that having my source roughly 4 feet or more from my speakers would, all told, cost me as much as a brand spanking new pair of M3's. (ever so slight exaggeration for dramatic effect)

There's got to be a better way! Someone help please Thank you again so very much for putting up with my pages of posts.