Yeah, the fundamental problem here is, ALL non-tensioned pulldown screens will develop minor wrinkles/waves sooner or later. Among the Da-Lite screens, the Model B is definitely worse in this respect than the Model C, which is much sturdier and thus "kind" to the fabric. As far as I understand, the ONLY ways to completely avoid visible wrinkles/waves on a pulldown are:

(1) Go with a tensioned pulldown. I don’t know about other vendors, but all tensioned pulldowns from Da-Lite are electric (read, $$$$$).

(2) Use the unique, retro-reflective High Power fabric, which will make the wrinkles/waves, if any, completely invisible on the projected image. In fact, on the AVSforum, folks are requesting Da-Lite to manufacture a gray-based High Power -- which would possibly bring the best of both worlds!

But I would hesitate recommending the High Power in your case for obvious reasons, Mahesh, although the High Power does a superb job of rejecting off-axis ambient light, such as the reflections from the sidewalls.