What kind of whimps do we have in this forum? I had about 8 fist sized holes in my drywall when I mounted my QS4s because I wanted to run the speaker wire behind the drywall. Drywall patching is pretty simple. Just get an extra piece of drywall, cut it a bit smaller than the size of the hole and use joint compound and drywall tape to patch the hole. Then sand it flat and paint it. You can always smooth it out with spackle.

My wife was pissed when she saw all the holes in the wall, even though it is MY basement. I patched the holes up one day and brought her down and she couldn't even find the holes. And I've never done drywall work before.

As for the small screw holes, simply buy some Dap spackle that goes on pink and dries white. Buy a small wet/dry sanding block with it and you're good to go.

For mounting the speakers without a stud I'd also cut a small block of wood and use drywall anchors to mount it to the drywall then mount the bracket to the block of wood. I did this to my outside speakers which are pretty heavy.

Frank