It appears I'm about 5 days late, but I was in your EXACT situation only a few weeks ago. My setup consisted of Klipsch RF-3 mains, Klipsch RC-3 center and Klipsch RS-3 surrounds. I enjoyed this setup for many years, but like you, was just dying for an upgrade.

I listen to music 90% of the time (99% of which is SACD). With the Klipsch's, I generally played them in Multichannel (when available).

I ended up going with the M80s, VP-150 and QS8s and I will say this: MAJOR sound upgrade. I'm not sure about how significant of a change I see with the QS8 or the VP-150 but the M80s SMOKE the RF-3s. The biggest adjustment is re-training your ears to listen to the titanium tweets instead of the Horn drivers in the Klipsch. Quite a different sound but already I have gotten used to it and am MUCH happier. And I now find myself listening more in 2-Channel than MultiChannel because the sound is just...Better :-)

I do think the M80s are more picky about placement as it took me a bit to get that "perfect" soundstage but I'm working in a narrow room (12') so I kinda figured it would take a while.

Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed in the sound of the M80s unless you just can't re-adjust to the change from Horns to Titanium.

For what it's worth, here are the specs of the rest of my exact system so you have a comparison point:

Outlaw 950 Pre/pro
Outlaw 750 Amp
Denon DVD-3910 (DVD-A, DVD-V and MC SACD)
Music Hall Maverick (2CH SACD, Redbook)
All Outlaw Audio PCA Interconnects
All Monster M-Series BiWire Speaker Cables
Monster Power HTS-1600

Also, if you have SACD playback capability, I would highly recommend the Blue Coast E.S.E. Sessions SACD. It's kinda pricey but WELL worth it in sound reproduction (especially on the M80s)

Enjoy!!!