It looks like I'll have to endure my TV's speakers for now. For the last week or two I've had to deal with my Integra DTC-9.8 surround sound processor becoming flakier and flakier. It started not engaging the speakers. The subwoofer output has been working fine the whole time, but the rest of the speakers wouldn't kick in at times, but I would turn it off and turn it back on, and usually that would get it going again. It kept getting worse, however, and it would take more and more turning off and on to get it to finally send a signal. Last night I spent probably half an hour trying to get it to work. It finally did, but tonight, after well over an hour of trying, no such luck. It looks like I'll be calling Onkyo/Integra tomorrow to see which service center I need to send it to.

Though now that I'm typing this, I'm wondering if it's potentially the amplifier. I've been working from the assumption it's the processor, but it's weird that the subwoofer would still work, but not the other speakers. I'll have to see if my dad still has an extra receiver with pre outs and test it out. I'll be sad either way, but it would probably actually be better if it was an amp problem, as I know Axiom will take care of me quickly, whereas who knows how long Onkyo will need to fix the processor.

Anyway, my luck with electronics continues. The cutting edge always leaves me bleeding.