Hi All,
I just joined and wanted to ask the advice of some Axiom owners on this issue. I ordered M22's, VP150, and QS8's. They will be here on Tuesday. My question is this:
Will i be able to get good volume levels(close to or at reference level) with the M22's up front? Here is my sroom size and setup.
Room dimensions are 23x13x9ft ceilings. I would note that the room is a combo living room/dining room. The actual size of the HT is 11x13. I will be sitting approx. 8 ft from front speakers.
My Equipment:
Yamaha 1400(1300 being exchanged for the 1400 on Tuesday)
B&K AV5000 series II amp (125x5 @8ohms)
M22's - Fronts
VP150 - center
QS8's - Surrounds
Klipsch quintets - back surrounds mounted on ceiling beam pointing down toward the listening area.Eventually to be replaced by M3's or QS4's.
SVS 20-39 PC+ - Sub(awesome sub BTW)
I will most likely have the sub x-over at 80 or 100hz. Will the M22's be up to the task? I'm figuring that being crossed over at 80 or 100 will take a good load off of the 22's. Is this assumption correct? Any suggestions/comments welcome. I wanted the M60's but i really can't come up with the extra $400 right now and with a baby due in January i can't see being able to get them anytime soon.

Thanks,
Dalton