Couple of points
1) HD and Blu-ray both are not consumer ready. I would say we are about two months away from being main-stream ready. XA2's latest FW have some issues when it comes to MPEG encoded movies at 24FPS. (24FPS, to me, is another eye candy feature that's more marketing than anything else).

2) BD profile is over rated for me (IMHO). I will never see PIP commentary of director while watching movies so it's not big deal for me. Hence, Samsung 1400 and PS3 that I have are worthwhile investments for me.

3) My XA2 throws up errors every once in a while (as does my bluray players). It's rare, but it's annoying nevertheless.

4) XA2 does a great job of upconverting, so I'll continue to get benefit from that player.

5) I've been format neutral from the start, and I knew HD or Blu-ray player would eventually be obsolete. But I wanted to enjoy both formats. Case in point. Transformers in HD DVD is *GREAT* The EP500 gets a *REAL* workout during Transformers (one of my favorite movies now!)

6) I'm still fascinated by how strong people feel about one format over the other. I just don't remember that with beta/vhs war.

Somehow, I ended up getting all these devices! Wii is great for the family and the kids. We love it. Xbox360 is fine, and I've had it for about a year. I recently picked up PS3 and to me, the graphics is much better. I guess it took some time for the developers to take advantage of the cell processor.

Ironically, I think purchasing MX900 URC and MX350 RF/IR was one of the best investments I made. With all these gadgets, MX900 is a **MUST**

--
Denon 4520, EPIC80/500/VP180 Speakers