Oh my gosh, just got back in the country and was looking to see whats going on. Talking about bringing back memories. . .

First records were given to me by my dad. He gave me three if I promised to take good care of them. They were Booker T & The MG's, Nat King Cole and a Frank Sinatra album. They were older and he had them for a while. I was young but loved the music. Those were some of his fav's and I can remember standing in front of the Zenith console and loading all three of them up and listening, sitting with him on the sofa. After all of these years I still have one of them. From time to time I will pull it out and look at it remembering how much fun and joy they brought to me and Dad who's been gone for a while now. Anyway great albums, good memories.

First album that I bought was Frampton Comes Alive. First mastered album I purchased was Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon all played on my killer system. Sansui G-5700, Pioneer HPM 100's, Pioneer PL??? turntable with an Audio Technica cartridge . . . at least I think it was Audio Technica. Man did I get my $$ worth out of that system. Wish I still had the Sansui. OK, blame the sentimentality on the long plane ride :-)