Not sure which forum to post this in.

I am planning to go up to Axiom to give a listen to their speakers. My main reason for doing this is to evaluate the various options for getting to good sound for both music and movies.

those options include M22 + sub now with surrounds later, M60 now with sub and surrounds later and M80 now with sub and surrounds later. From what I have heard and read so far, I am leaning towards M60s, but since I live close enough to check out all the combinations, what the heck.

Anyway, since I am going up anyway, I was curious to know if anyone else was thinking about making the trip or would be interested.

The question of what sounds best and how various combinations sound is a constant theme here so it would be cool for a group of people to listen to the same combinations and post impressions here. Could be usefull for those folks who don't have the opportunity to do this themselves.

I was planning to take a Monday or Friday off, drive up early, listen a bunch and then head back.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

P.S. Could even try some sort of A/B with the new axiom amp to see if there really is a difference in sound... The possibilities are endless.

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!