John, what I have been trying to do, is find the positions that give me the best response possible without introducing EQ, yet. My subs are all hooked to the Denon, and I'm using the SMS graph to see what happens in various situations.

Hypothetically, if I can find a decent arangement without EQ, then I would not need the SMS. Originally, I did have the 350s going through the SMS, and the 600 as an anchor (as you called it), the problem is that nothing I did with manual EQ seemed to changed the graph, and when it did, it was the opposite affect. I was just trying to reduce peaks, which is suppose to be easier.

When you say corner loading, are you saying in the corners, or stack them? I can't put them outside my 80's, since my corner bass traps are in the way. I've got them now just inside each 80, with the drivers the same distance from the front wall. It sure looks like a roller coaster ride.

What is strange is if I put all the subs out of phase, 180, the graph is better, and the 40hz hump is not as bad. I've got the 600 back along the back wall again, next to the walk out door. Maybe I'll try the side wall again to see what happens.

I'm just getting tired of moving these subs around.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85