thanks for the reply weebo.

I was just at a store called Brack Home Entertainment in downtown toronto (recommended by saturn) and auditioned a B&W ASW600. Appearently, this was the only sub they had in the $700-800 CND price range, so I gave it a listen. The salesman put on some jazz cd to start, and I couldnt really get a good sense of the bass from that (as I dont listen to jazz) so I got him to put on a dub CD I brought along. When the beat kicked in, I was fairly disappointed by the bass. It was not very powerfull, and really didnt punch out the kick drums. But, on the other hand the sound was very well integrated with the DM602.5 S3s that were set up, and produced a nicely rounded warm bass. He also suggested that the ASW675 subwoofer was much quicker and more musical, but also carried double the price tag. I also told him that I was looking into SVS and Hsu, and he actually said he had never heard of them.

So, in my opinion, I would definately not pay $750 for this B&W sub. It just didnt have the impact that I was looking for.

Oh and on a side note, I felt that my M22's actually sounded better than the DM602.5 S3s.