Quote:
My couch will be off-center from TV and M60's by about 3 feet. Distance from TV to couch is about 6.5ft. Will being off-center yeild poor imaging from front channels?

I don't think so. My setup is a 92" diagonal screen and I sit about 9' from the screen. Right now my main seat (the recliner) is about 4' offset from center and I don't notice any problems. My wife sits in the sweet spot on the couch dead center (I know guys.... don't ask) and from time to time I test for differences during movies and notice very little difference.

For music, I prefer to sit dead center because I think there is a very slight edge to sitting right in the middle of the stage... however, this is very slight and definitely nothing to stress overly about.

On a side note, how big is the TV? I think you might notice the 'off center factor' more visibly than audibly. i.e. if the TV is 30" wide and it's 36" offset from where you sit, you'll really have to crank your neck to one side to stay focused on the picture. If it's a 60" wide TV then a 36" offset should be less noticeable because the center of the image isn't as far to the side as it would be with a smaller TV.

Quote:
I have pictures of my living room in picture project but can't seem to get them on this post. Anyone know how I can post pics? Please let me know what you think.

Yes, pictures would help. \:\)

When entering your post, make sure you use the "full reply screen" and click on the button third from the left above the text entry box. It shows "enter an image" when you hover the mouse over the button. From there, you have to link to an image that is available elsewhere online. May folks use Google images or other free sites to post their image and then link back to it from here.

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry