A couple of weeks ago i moved my system around, one because i was getting tired of the way my room was arranged, and because i wanted to be able to use my 2 channel system for when i watch movies or play games insead of the small system composed of old componets i had. So i got rid of my old la-z-boy chair and brought in an old couch, big one. like 9 feet long. And moved my ht and stereo system together. The sound i think is the same, if not better now. Although my listening seat isint nearly as comfortable. And lastnight i fooled around with speaker placement and came up with a less toed in setup. With them not toed in at all, i lost some of the focus and detail to the soundstage, so this is the perfect solution. Not as small of a sweetspot and confined as before, and still detail and precise. The rack is made my myself, and i finally put the finish on it a couple months ago, looks ALOT better than it did plain. Got the speakers on spikes and biwired with my Audioquest type 4 for the highs and some 12 gauge RS mega cable with bannanas for the bass. Dvd player is just the PS2 and tv is just a 19 inch toshiba. Not much but good enough for me! And also as you can see the couch i raised up on some bricks to make it to the best height for listening.