My wife and I enjoy the (americanized) Office. Mostly because we have both worked with the archetypes that are represented in that show. Every single one of them.

Steve Carrell isn't the most dynamic actor in the world, but he's pretty funny as Michael Scott. We liked the new addition to their office, though we sort of guessed correctly from the first instant we saw her as to what role she would start to play (I don't want to say to much here, don't want to spoil it for anyone...).

And as far as the season finale goes. I won't spoil it, but everyone did watch the quick 5-second clip that occured AFTER the last break, right? After the credits (I think..)? A very critical last bit of plot info happened there, so I hope no one stopped & deleted the episode before truly finishing it. I have at least one work-mate who's DVR cut it off.

Talk about a 'Ha!!!' moment.

I've watched one episode of the British version. Not fair to compare the whole series but I didn't really get it. I don't know, it just didn't do anything for me. It's not that I don't 'get' British humor either, as Top Gear is my favorite show on TV (period). I find it hilarious.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office