Thanks again, everyone!

Looking at the post I made last year, it's funny to see that the more things change, the more they stay the same:

Originally Posted By: medic8r
I feel blessed to have found such a nice community to hang out in. You guys (and gals) are too cool. You make it easier to begin my last year in my thirties.

And to begin my forties. Hmm, today is my first day as a 40-year-old. Now where's my red sports car, dammit?

Quote:
I'm working on my birthday, but I'm fresh off a week in Miami, so I can't complain ... Nolan had never seen the ocean before, and he loved it. He was very brave.

This time, we're just off a trip to Virginia Beach last weekend, and Nolan, who turns 3 in August, was afraid of the ocean. I think it's a phase where he is now old enough to understand the forces involved in waves and the vastness of the ocean. Otherwise, it was a fun trip, with playing in the sand and a trip to the Virginia Aquarium.

Quote:
Life is good at Medic8r Manor, where tonight the wife is cooking spaghetti with homemade sauce (a special treat) and German Chocolate cake.

Tonight it's salmon, broccoli, au gratin potatoes, and German chocolate cupcakes.

Quote:
Maybe by the big 40, I'll have posted some pics of the newly-named Navajome Theater (formerly Stately Swing Manor Imperial Armchair Theater), and maybe I'll have burned sonicfox that TMBG CD I've been promising ever since she did that electronic mix for us.

Oops, I'm 0 for 2 there. After the basement gets waterproofed and the carpet gets put back, etc, I'll get the pix taken. Promise. ;\) And I'll send Mary a medic8r mix CD to make up for the delay in the TMBG discs.

Thanks again, everybody!

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.