Well, I saw the Dark Knight last night, but alas, not at an IMAX.... :-(

I enjoyed the flick a lot, and I could tell where some of the scenes where that would have made some VERY impressive IMAX sequences (jumping off of the building in Hong Kong), etc... It is too bad that I won't get to see it in that format unless something takes me to one of the cities that has the larger format.

(WARNING: Possible spoilers depending on how much you read into the following statements)
For those people wondering about the movie, all I will say is, "yes, it is dark and yes, there are absolutely, positively no real 'feel good' moments in the movie." You will leave the theater understanding more about the inner workings of a psychopath (Joker) and what it means to be a hero, but there is a lot of death, and a lot of "huh, that sucks" pieces to the film. Not saying that the movie is bad at all, it would be like watching the old TV show Lassie and having the Martin family die, the dog's favorite toy get destroyed, and at the end of the TV show, Lassie is being chased by the city pound...

Farewell - June 4, 2020