I've got to agree with Saturn about the Martin-Logan Prodigies. I heard them in a similar Krell setup, too. Two Krell monoblocks powering each channel. It really was one of the most incredible audio experiences I've ever heard. If anyone lives in Los Angeles, go check them out at LA Stereo on Western. The owner loves to demo his products.

My experience with electrostats (and most hybrid or ribbon speakers as well) is that you either love them or hate them. There seems to be no middle ground. Most complaints I hear are about the bass not being connected, which I've never had a problem with. My only issue with ML's specifically is placement and finding the sweet spot. If you don't have the correct room to use them in, they will not reproduce sound to their full potential. And there is a major difference in sound if you are not seated in the right position to listen to them. But, not every speaker is perfect (No disrespect to my beloved M-60's, of course), so you have to have your tradeoffs, regardless.

One of the other reasons why I happen to love the Prodigies is the fact that after we took a listen to them, we went in the next room and heard a set of, this is not a typo either, $80,000 Wilson speakers. I don't recall the model number, but they are the ugliest speakers I've ever seen. They look like they're out of an episode of "Lost In Space." Almost the same Krell setup as the Prodigies were, too. We put on the same track on the cd we had listened to on the ML's and tried to justify the $70,000 price difference in what we had just heard, which never happened. I felt the $10,000 Prodigies sounded so much better than the $80,000 Wilsons, too, that I almost considered them a bargain at the "cheap" price tag. Alas, they were still $9500 out of my financial reach, but a guy's got to have goals.

If you ever get a chance to check them out, I highly recommend you give them a listen.