fhw,

Hello fellow maritimer. I am from Annapolis Royal NS but now am living in Bermuda. Here is what I know!

I received a quote from Peak Audio in Hfx of about $2,000 cdn. Not impressed by this price I took a trip to Toronto. I called around to numerous places and got a $1750 price from most. However Bay Bloor Radio in Toronto said af I came in to see them they would deal. I ended up with the 3802 for $1550 cdn. Almost $500 off the Peak Audio price. So I took it. Have had it for two months now and love it. Only problem I seem to have is that the video signal seems to break up when I am watching dvd's that switch from scene to scene rapidly. I have only an rca connection from the dvd to the amp out to the tv. My tv is old and an upgrade is needed so hopefully a new tv will fix this problem. 3802 is highly recommended as I am sure you know from looing at all the forums. How much was your quote on the 2802? Where were you looking to purchase? You can probably get a great price from Bay Bloor when you are out there.

Anyway, good luck. Let me know how you make out!