OK, so I got them unpacked ...

As you can see, they are well packed, as is customary of Axiom. The solid block with the recessed holes is a painting mask so that one only paints the MDF boarder.

As for listening, I gave it a brief 4-5 minutes with very familiar selections and I am very pleased with them. So this is a very brief review. I started off, unknowingly, in Neo 6 and thought, WOW! Amazing imaging and stage presence. Once I switched to stereo that somewhat disappeared. What is noteworthy, though, is that in my room (<< note the qualifier here), the T-2's are a better timber match to the VP150 than my M80's!
Once in stereo I listened to the T-2's set to large, then made a comparison to the M80's set to small with the sub off. Not quite as detailed as the M80's, but bright and articulate. I even tried one of each connected, set on small, and at moderate volume (70-75 dB) the little T-2 held it's own. Past 85 dB and the M80's really filled the room. With the EP500 the T-2's were very satisfying. Five or six (two centers?) of these and a pair of EP400's could make for a very nice stealth home theater.

Scott

Scott

My HT