Hey Amie,
Perhaps this is an idea already in the works, please let me know if it is, but i was wondering if anyone was working on a little applet or gif pics of the Axiom speaker lineup with all the combinations of the newest finishes and grille types.
It seems that you have added the Mansfield Beech to the list of 3 primary finishes on each speaker page (you click and get the new image of the speaker model pictured with the appropriate finish...although without grille covers or only in black in a second popup window), but is Axiom taking this a step further and creating more images with the latest finishes as well?

Would it be possible to include the ability to click on speaker grille covers and have them change appropriately in the image in the same way that the finish options do now?
Perhaps a single dedicated interactive page for the entire finish range would work.
Start it with a selection on the left side "choose the speaker model you wish to view" with a list of speaker models. Then immediately below a second option list "choose the finish you wish to view".
A third option below that asks "speaker grilles ON....OFF".
And finally if that third option is turned on then a fourth option set is highlighted to choose the speaker grille material from your list.
Then the user could just click on various options while the picture on the screen changed appropriately until they find a combination that is appealing for the exact speaker model they are considering.

It seems that several people have asked for pictures of others that have ordered xx speaker finish with yy grille cover on the forums where an interactive page on the Axiom sight might help everyone get a complete idea of what the various combinations of colours would look like with any model.
I'm interested in potentially redoing our own Axiom grilles but i just cannot decide on a colour without seeing it first. The visualization of colours is there from the webpage popups but so is the doubt that my mental picture of those colours on my grilles is the correct one. Small grille samples can obviously help this process but that could mean sending out alot of samples to those who are just curious.

I know the idea will require alot of photos on your behalf but hey, if the boys here promise to be good for the next month you might be able to remove your eyes from the forum boards for awhile to provide the time.

Since part of this idea has already come to fruition on each individual speaker page then i'm hoping the groundwork for creating a larger page with all these options should not be far off.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."