In reply to:

An important thing here is to have those photos fairly big and high resolution, so that people have a better appreciation of the looks and textures. I have to say that the Onyx Rocket site does a very good job in this regard.

I like the high resolution but i want more than photos.
I want an interactive page.
More, gimme gimme more.

In reply to:

Amie, I promise I will be a good boy in the coming month.

I'm not sure i would believe him Amie.
My understanding is that sushi has one super strong bicep in his right arm specifically due to pot stirring.

In reply to:

And I am really glad to finally see the first "full-length" post by chess since a long while ago.

It is short lived.
I was waiting on some info this aft and killed some time by pondering the colour change to my Axiom grilles. I went downstairs to view the setup again (some call it procrastination) before trying to envision some new grille covers. The idea for getting a different coloured grille has been on my list for awhile now so i sat back down and took another look at the new Axiom offerings. I just couldn't picture the grille cloth colours on my Boston Cherry speakers, although there is a way to digitally tweak some photos myself. But that takes time to do and darn it, i have enough graphs to edit in the next 3 weeks.

Speaking of which... back to the grind!

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."