Always good to see another Rush fan!

I have all of their studio and live albums, plus Geddy's solo CD and Alex's Victor CD. All the concert DVDs, plus Neil Peart's "A Work in Progress" instructional DVD.

Fun fact, I've seen each Rush tour except one (two if you count the 30th anniversary) since 1985. The one I missed was due to a med school rotation that did not allow any time away. I didn't see them on the R30 tour because there was no album to support unless you count "Feedback".

The number of different arenas is fun to recount because it paints the pitcure of where I was at the time:

April 25, 1986: Power Windows tour, the Omni, Atlanta, GA (senior year, high school, Athens, GA)
March 2, 1988: Hold Your Fire tour, Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, IN (sophomore year, University of Notre Dame)
March 8, 1990: Presto tour, The Palace at Auburn Hills, MI (senior year, N.D.)
March 5, 1992: Roll the Bones tour, the Carolina Coliseum, Columbia, SC (lived in NC, met a friend from high school halfway between our houses)
February 24, 1994: Counterparts tour, the Omni, Atlanta, GA (medical school, Augusta, GA)
1996-1997 (missed Test for Echo tour)
July 9, 2002: Vapor Trails tour, Nissan Pavilion, Bristow, VA (have lived/worked in VA since 2001)
June 23, 2007: Snakes and Arrows tour, Nissan Pavilion - with pmbuko!

In my home office, I've got autographed photo collages of each member via andrewmacnaughtan.net

Maybe if my wife lets me have more than one room in the house, I can keep the Simpsons room and add a "Rush room" ...

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.