Thanks for the responses guys!!,
To answer a few of your questions, I live down the South of Australia in South Australia ( suprisingly enough)little place called Mount Gambier.
To be honest I hadnt heard of anything from Axiom before starting my research and had been leaning towards a Klipsch system.But from what I have been reading I have been blown so quickly towards the Axiom gear with the reviews and comments I have read so far.

With the size of the room I have I like the idea that has come up of dropping the rear speakers as I dont think I can push my viewing couch too much away from the end wall and go for QS 8s on the side wall. I really like the Denon receivers as they have given me fantastic listening and viewing over a reasonable period.

What main speakers is everyone using..I see a lot are using M80s, would these go well in this size of room or would they be oversized for the area ( power wise).I think vp100s may easily be enough for my center speakers and for the sub would it be best to go for the biggest grunt of the 500.

Thanks