Originally Posted By: jakewash
 Originally Posted By: john1972
I'm not one prone to sending things back. When I buy something I usually put my stamp on it and that's it.
Why hang on to them if you are unhappy with the way they sound? I have heard the M3s and I know they are not for me, I have the M22s and a set of M80s, if you like the more forward sound then send back the M3's while you can as the return shipping is free for the upgrade to the M22's, you will not regret it.

Jason is right. I have M22's as my main 2CH and HT speakers(Pioneer 1015) and love the clarity. My sub makes up for what the 22's lack in bass.

I also have a set of M3's (with Denon 297)in the family room/kitchen area for casual listening and background music while cooking/entertaining. They do sound more laid back, but when I use them to watch movies in 2ch, they are amazingly clear and fit the bill for what I wanted in speakers with no sub.

At the listening session we had at Mojo's place I found I liked in order, the M80's, 22's, 60's and finally M3's the best. Audition some 22's, or just send them back and get the 22's. If you like "brighter" and detailed without being shrill like Klipsh.....you will love M22's.