Alan - thanks for the response. If you are revising the Algonquin instructions, I'd have one other suggestion for you.

In the area that describes mounting the bracket to the wall, you should mention that the screws used for this step are not included in the packing materials. The instructions now say "use a screw appropriate for the material" (or something like that).

In retrospect, this should have been obvious to me, but at the time, it wasn't. I believe adding in parentheses "(these screws are not included)" would save people like me (who are moving much too quickly to get their speakers up) a step in trying to mount the bracket to the wall with the three screws in the mounting kit that clearly are not meant for securing the brackets to the walls. ;\)

Jason

PS: I think Peter might be right about the angle of my particular mount, but let me know what you think (you can see how they are angled in the original post). I'm away from home for a few days so I cannot test myself to check, but will do so when I get home. Thanks again.

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry