Spiff, good to hear from ya. I actually used your advice when I decided to finally make the purchase of the Axioms, unfortunately i added to my own dliemma now!!Good idea, had that one in mind also, but NO. These speakers would go to the right and left of the entertainment center. There are two bookcases, one on each side of entertainment center which are flush with the wall behind them. This leaves me very little room to place the M60's in front of each bookcase, adjacent to the TV. This causes the M60's to slightly stick out from the entertainment center. Had there been no bookcases I could have set them back. But with 2 kids, toys,books, and assorted crap, we need the storage that the bookcases provide. If I needed to place a sub out in the open, there is even less room to accomodate this when the M60's are in place. I do have 2 cabinets that are situated underneath each side of the center. These doors are covered in white mesh. If I found a sub that would fit into one of these i can place it inside. But I was told this would not be a perfect spot for a sub. That is why i leaned a little to the SVS cylinder. Hate to return them , but maybe the M22's would afford me a less cramped look. I have heard good things about them, as i have about the M60's. My bad, I should have simply chose the 22's in the first place. Oh well, live and learn. although an expensive lesson. It will cost $130.00 to ship them back. That means the M22's would end up costing... $619.00. Speakers + Stands + return ship of M60 = $619 Tough call. But saving almost 200 that I can add to the purchase of a quality sub. NOW, instead of waiting. Once I pull apart the Ent Cntr to set up the components and speakers, I would rather not want to do again when i got a sub later on. Yeah, I can be an idiot at times!!!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!!