Sent the M60's back tonight, I will order the M22's tomorrow along with a sub. Still need to choose one though!
It wasn't a factor of the speakers being unsightly, far from the truth. these speakers looked quite awesome. They Complimented the flooring and furniture (I chose them in Mansfield Beech, highly recommend) well. It was the size and location that presented a problem. They stuck out too far where I HAD to put them. there was no alternative spot for them. The M22's will fit nicely, a little more compact, plus with the addition of a good sub, hopefully I will not lose too much. Plus in order for me to alleviate any misgivings, I NEVER hooked up the M60's. It simply would not have worked aesthetically. From what I have read EVERYONE seems to be pleased with their M22's. I hope to join that circle soon. By the way, if you have the M22's, lay it on me which sub you have. Need the input. I will choose the SVS or HSU. Matter of which, slightly leaning towards the cylinder shaped one. Smaller footprint, althouh I can "hide" a box sub inside the entertainment unit, there is a compartment on the bottom of each side, hidden by screen mesh. A sub would fit there, but will I lose anything with it being surrounded by 3 walls?

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!!