Hi guys, I have successfully completed the installation of my QS8's and am now ready to tackle Audyssey EQ. Everything is sounding very nice and I am extremelly happy with the sound from my Axiom system. I have taken notice to a couple acoustical issues pertaining to my room.

I went on the hunt for a tripod for the 3808's RTA microphone with no luck at all. I tried Radio Shack, Guitar Center, Best Buy and Circuit City. What have you guys used for a tripod and where may I find one? I looked on Denon's site but couldn't find anything.

I have a couple other questions regarding reciever set up. When in "speaker configuration/subwoofer mode" should I select "LFE+Main" or just LFE with my EP500? Does LFE+Main setting create a crossover setting for low frequency signals to mains and sub or does this setting simply allow sub and mains to always cover frequency range within the selected crssover setting? Hope this makes sence. Also, where are you guys setting the volume control on your sub? I am currently at 10:00 pre speaker calibration and things sound pretty good. The bass responce is not optimal but decent in the desegnated rear corner firing into the side wall. I say this because after doing the subwoofer crawl I found the sweet spot to be in my kitchen, whch is connected to my living room. The right rear corner is my only option for subwoofer placement as my kitchen is far too small for the sub. I'm hoping maybe Audyssey will enhance the low freq? I'm guessing the tweaking process goes on forever and the options are endless. Thanks for your responces and more updates soon.

Demetrios

Demetrios