Sorry Guys,

I didnt realise or read enough to know that the QS8s came with its own T bracket. I thought you had to buy the FMB to mount them!!.
Anyway when using the T bracket how much room does it give you when using banana plugs as it says it mounts flush. I think I may have to tilt my QS8s as they will be mounted near a corner section and I will have to angle them down a bit.

With the 150s can the FMB be mounted side ways as to eliminate any of the bracket being seen above the center speaker. Im not too concerned about how far it comes from the wall.

Thanks

Also a few design questions that im tossing up..

I have a room which is three walls Limestone (softer than Concrete)and one wall which is
Gyprock (drywall). Im thinking of putting gyprock up on the three other walls , just mounted to the concrete ( will that make any difference ? ) as I dont have the room to build any frame work.
Is there such benefit of having the drywall up or just leaving it as Limestone ( softer building stones than concrete )
Furthermore I have a concrete floor which is covered with carpet, will removing that and adding some wooden yellow tounge flooring under the carpet make significant difference for the bass. I have heard it does as it doesnt bounce of it as much but I really am just trying to way up the benefits.

Thanks for your time!!