Rizzo, you will find that you won't be able to use banana plugs on the QS8's and still have them flush with the wall. Honestly, you will get just as good, and I'd argue actually better, connection using just bare wire than using banana plugs. One less connection point for signal degradation. Not that you can really hear a difference, but I just wanted to point that out.

Really, banana plugs serve 2 functions.
1) To allow for quick disconnecting and reconnecting of speakers.
2) They look nicer than bare wire.

With the QS8's mounted flush with the wall, you won't see the connection anyway.

I went ahead and put banana plugs on my M60 fronts, VP150 center and then for all of the speakers at the receiver end just, and that was just a week ago. I got a great deal on them ($0.97 a PAIR on sale from $5.98 a pair!) so I grabbed 10 pairs knowing that I wouldn't use them all.

Anyway, I mainly got them for the receiver end, and then said "what the heck" and put them on my front 3 speakers. If I don't like them for some reason, I can take them off and still leave the rest at the receiver end and not feel like I am out anything since they were so cheap.

Farewell - June 4, 2020