Vinyl is the absolute reproduction,..nothing sounds better. what it may say on paper is no match for ones own ears.

cds may have an overall better sound, but its completely sterile and mechanical. LPs' warm up your soul, they have a tonal sound that just says, cmon in and enjoy my hospitality and mood. doesnt get in the way, never screams at you, just so relaxing and inviting. cds kick you out of the house and thats it...they dont care.

vinyl is the best sound. oh bu wait, on paper it says...........B.S. Vinyl is the ultimate of ultimates!!

when implaying LPs' , my dogs will sit in the same room w/ me and just listen to tunes w/ me,...i put on the same cd,...and they do leave the room and hangg on the couch w the wife,.....hhhmmmmmmmmmmm what gives,.....vinyl is warm and natural, cd is definately not, i have a modest turntable setup, not super elaborate, and i know this sounds better than all my cds, ive done hundreds of listening for thosands for hours,......cd is inferior

Family,Hockey,Friends,Single Malt Scotch(21+),Heavy Metal Music, psilocybin,What else is there?