Wow!!! I have been lurking on this board for about 2 months now. I am honored to have 2x6 and spiffnme reply to my first post.

Although the house is wired for 7.1 I will be going with 5.1 for now. The 2 additional lines are hidden behind the drywall and will stay there until I upgrade the receiver, which BTW is a HK AVR30 (non digital).

I realize that the M60/80s would be better for me, but from a purely esthetic point, the M22 would suit us better. However, as I said before, I still want the performance. If you guys think the 60s are the way to go, then that's the way I'm going. I might wait a little for the new HSU sub (STF). Would the VTF-2 do fine, or should I just go for its big brother? I do like the looks of the SVS tube sub though, but have not discussed that part with the wife yet.

I'll keep you guys posted.

BTW, the only reason I looked at Axiom is that I heard them about 3 years ago when helping my brother-in-law getting a HT after his divorce. I thought these were just some cheap boxes, from a small local shop (I'm in Ontario). However, I was blown away with the sound. The name somehow stuck with me and I looked them up a couple of months ago. I have had nothing but good service from Amie and Alan. Amie even sent me a sample piece of the boston cherry finish so I could compare with my hardwood. Very cool!

Lager,
Rocky