I'm sorry, it's the Signature Sub 25 that I was refering to. That seems to be their flagship subwoofer. And at $4000, I can see that they've put a lot into it!

Now the last thing I'm here to do is ruffle any feathers. I know the general populace around here has nothing but love for their Axioms and I can respect everyone's points of view. I mean no disrespect when I make blind comparisons between two products that I have no personal experience with. It could very well turn out that the EP800 could sound better & hit stronger than anything else out there that money can buy. But I highly doubt it.

So you may be asking yourself why I'm considering the Axiom's when I seem so impressed with Paradigm... well my main motivation is price. I'm looking to spend about $5000 on my speakers. And in that price range Axioms seem to rule. Now if my budget was closer to $20,000, I'd probably be looking at the Paradigms Signature series instead.

But that's not the case, so here I am. Not that I think I'll be one bit dissappointed by the Axioms, its just that I believe there are other options out there if price were no object, that's all.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD