Originally Posted By: jakewash
Nicely done, Pics?

Soon! Cause this time I am actually buying my own digital camera to help out in my house hunting.

This is actually a good learning experience as it’s helping me learn more about room acoustics and speaker placement.

Originally Posted By: fredk

Thats good to hear Dean. House pricing is certainly right down south. Canadian house prices have just started to weaken in the last 4 months or so. I keep hoping inventories will build up here so I can go 'bargain' hunting.

Boy have priced fallen here. On average they are down 30% and for some especially bank owned that might need a little work it’s as much as 50-60%. There are just so many to choose from I’m afraid to pull the trigger in case the next one I see is better. The problem here in Phoenix is finding houses with large rooms. One I’m scheduled to look at is a 1,700 sqft ranch style with vaulted ceilings and tile floor on a .23 acre lot for $84,900. Previous owner took the appliances but who cares just give me my George Forman grill. I’d trade it for a good fish and chips place if I could find one here.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1