Originally Posted By: PeterChenoweth

And the new FAQ page also confirms that extended warranties are serviced by a different company, and therefore they will remain valid.

Peter, thanks for checking on that for me. I did a cursory review of their page after my first post and did not find that information and had not had time to dig deeper. Your post was unexpected good news. I have had to use that warranty already, and everyone I spoke to used the CC name, so I feared I was just one of those SOL creditors. Glad to get some good news on that front.
Thanks again for the effort.
By the way, my two cents, CC was 10 times better than BB for people like us (i.e., those who care enough about audio/video to actual participate in dedicated discussions). In our area, they had better products, better audition rooms (some is better than none, right?), better informed sales reps, and better layout. But, they stayed in the 90’s. When BB made a newer type of store, CC stayed the same. Shame, I generally tried to buy from there when I had a choice. RIP, and let the age of the BB monoply begin.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire