Well..I am done playing for the weekend. Very enjoyable,I am very pleased with the speakers.The issues I had with my existing openings was no concern with sound quality. I tried them in the opening and outside the opening, no difference.The vp 100 was a great upgrade from my original center speaker.I did have to run the m22 upside down for better performance in the room.
I am no audiophile and I am having a lot of fun playing with the system and room configuration. The m22 did perform great,But I am thinking they are a little undersized for my room. I have been comparing my existing front speaker upside down now and I am thinking they just sound better to me with the new vp 100 .They just seem to "fill" the room more.
I am thinking that the perfect fit would have been the m80's.The only problem is I can't do it,My wife watches little ones through the week and they would have a "hay day" with them.
I do love the sound the m22 have,Very crisp and clear.I am wondering if I should go with the QS8 v2 on the sidewalls?
I have been reading some posts in here comparing the m22 to the QS8's and they compare in sound.

This is the size of the room

I wondering if I put the QS8's on the two columns if this would sound good?

The problem is we have so many different listening spots in the room.Some input would be Great
Paul