Hello hello,

First off, as always...thanks for the help

The majority thus far are against the AT! Interesting.

Originally Posted By: JohnK
Having the M80 woofer cones very close to one room surface is okay if their distances to the floor and other wall differ. So, I'd suggest the M80s outside the screen and a vertical M22 beneath it for the center channel.

So with screen 2 it would be
(Wall-7"gap-M80-Frameleftside-framerightside-m80-7"gap-Wall)
M22 center channel.
The m80's would have about 12 or so inches behind them before the rear wall, and 7" to the sides, on both sides. Maybe less if I ever GG, Doubledrywall, decouple, etc...

This is definately okay? Just seems sooo close.

Originally Posted By: myrison
Liquid - check out my pictures for a similarly sized room. Mine is around 14' wide, so a bit wider, but I've managed to squeeze 2 M80s plus an EP800 + EP600 in the front of the room. My screen is in a 16:9 format and is 92" diagonal.

So, are two M80s too big for your room? Not even close. \:\)

Jason

Hi Jason, I saw your room...Love it. I would LOVE to have 14 ft wide room. To me, it looks like your speakers have proper breathing room. I'm without those 4 feet that your speakers are hanging out in \:\( That's what made me think AT...to get the speakers away from almost touching the side walls.

But, no one mentioned speakers almost up against the sidewall being too bad..So maybe I will give a regular 92" screen a go.

Originally Posted By: sirquack
how tall is your room? You can't raise the screen up enough for the 80's to sit below? Keep in mind if your going to have 2 rows of seating you don't want the people in the front row to block the back row viewing.

You know...I was wishing Axiom made a speaker like the Klipsch THX just so I could do this! My room is standard 8 feet tall. I am pretty sure that the screen on top of the M80 speakers will be too high. I will remeasure and evaluate this option. Maybe I can tape 2 M22's together for each left, center and right ;\) I know I've seen some of you making frankenspeakers before :P.