Hi all,

So I am here for a bit of advice on the new stereo set up that I am interested in. I have read about 200 threads in this forum this weekend (and thousands in the AVS and other similar and manufacturer forums) and have a bit of an idea but need some help. I have also been researching speakers for weeks on end and I narrowed it down to SVS and Axiom. Axiom seems to have the quality, look, price, sound (I hope) that I want and are made in Canada (I am a native-born Montrealer who now lives in New York).

My budget is a bit limited to $1500, including the sub I just bought(I am moving to a new place, need new furniture plus all the other expenses get in the way). The basement that will be my AV room is 12x15x7 but is open on the side where my HT will go (L shaped room with an 8x8x7 extension, with the HT at the corner of the L, it just has to be that way).

What I have: Pioneer Elite VSX-03TXH and Hsu VTF-2 MK3 (both aching to be used).

What I am thinking of buying: M22's, M2's, VP100 (I like that they all have the same tweeters and woofers).

Will these be enough for my room? I can't really spend too much more and I am not really the type of person to buy stuff on credit just cuz credit is there (I know I can use the trade-up program later if necessary). I know about the factory seconds but it would only save me $90 on what I want and I like new stuff and it would net me less $$ if/when I trade them up later (I do have eyes on M60's with M3's as rears but I'd likely keep the M2's to put upstairs with a cheap receiver for the wife, eventually). Also, I am moving soon so I'd like to make my order 2 days before I move so it arrives at my new place in Pennsylvania when my stuff gets there as well.

So what do you pros think?

/Exhale/

PS- I can't wait to join the Axiom family!