kcarlile,
I am ready to place my order tomorrow, I think.
A few last questions after ton's of research before callin' it in.
1) Is buying factory direct for an extra 10% off (above 5% off for 5 or > :o), an no brainer? Are the blems pretty much not very notieable? Or can they be pretty obvious and you are just rolling the dice on the degree of 'noticeableness' ;o). Assuming you are Ok with waiting 4wks rather than one (incl. shpg).

2) Have newbies found that Axiom is good about sending your info to local owners you specifically said you'd like to get in contact with? I understand once a possible 'shower' gets your info, they may choose not to contact you. I was interested in 2 close to me. I got an email the same day I spoke to Axiom (2/12), but they were 6 hours away. I don't know how that person got contacted. Maybe it is just that the two parties I asked for are busy with the 3-day week end.

3)Any opinions on the VP150 vs M2 as center? ANy problems wiht laying M2 on it's side?

I have a Denon 1909 (90 wpc), 31'L x 23'W great room, so need as full a sound as I can get. Looking at: M60, VP150?, QS8 surr, M2 7.1 rears (backwall is 16' behind list. pos.)
Thanks for any pointers. :o)

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."