Hey thanks, when I right click within this page it saves the image correctly (approx 40 kb), for some reason within picasa itself right click saves only the thumbnail (4kb), even though it's the same image. Could it be firefox? Oh well, the gremlins live on, and I'm sure will remain when I am long gone . . .

BTW don't be fooled, I'm still a ways away from making my system work (and I mean that quite literally, work = just function properly, but hey, that appears to be my reality, this is my first sub, first surround sound system, and first HD DVR with external HD; although I was hoping to skip the painful learning curve I guess that was just an old guy fantasy), and while I wouldn't necessarily count myself as you do in the "I hate tweaking" club (although yes, I agree these days there is no time for such pursuits), I absolutely belong to the "I hate troubleshooting" club, which truth be told, is often the same thing, and where I remain stuck at the moment, although I am hoping this purgatory will not persist for more than a few more weeks or heaven forbid months, aaaaaahhhhh! ;\)

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."