Hi, all.
I’ve been hanging around here for quite some time, reading all the posts, trying to figure out what I want, making a decision and then changing my mind again. Maybe it will help to try and tell you what I’m looking for, then you can tell me if my choices are the correct ones. So, here goes…

A few years ago, my wife and I were at an auto show when we heard a jazz band playing. Well, we decided to go and find them and watch them play. What we found was a car stereo playing. We had never heard sound so real and lifelike from any stereo before. That is the sound I want. Although I know I probably can’t afford that sound, I want to get as close as I can within my budget and space limitations.

Budget will be about $1200. The room is small, about 12 x 12 feet with an eight foot ceiling. This is our living room, so the speakers will be used for tv as well as music and movies. Here are the choices I’ve made for speakers…

M 22’s
QS 8’s
VP100

They will be driven by a Denon 3808, so I don’t think that should be a factor.

Anyway, to make a short story long, any assistance in my decision making process from the people who know will be appreciated. Anything else you need to know, just ask.