I still wear a watch. Sure, clocks are everywhere. Not counting my watch, there are 4 clocks that I can see from where I'm sitting right now.

But I enjoy having an analog watch on my wrist. I just sort of prefer to observe and note the progression of time with analog hands, rather than a little digital display.

I also have a self-winding watch that I like to wear. Something about the symbiotic relationship of the watch ticking away, keeping time from energy generated by my movements makes me happy. I also have a deep appreciation of the engineering and mechanics that went into making a device that keeps time without any electronics.

I also have a strong desire to have a clock that is as *precisely* accurate as possible. A bizarre habit of my father that I inherited. With a watch, I can set it to be perfectly in sync with the atomic clock in Boulder, Co via shortwave radio. Sure, PC's can sync with time servers, and cell-phones get the time from the provider. But I like to do it myself, to know that it's accurate. OCD much? ;\)

I'm sentimental. And weird. \:\)

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office