Originally Posted By: Adrian
If you go to the products page and go to one of the floorstanders for eg. then click on "photos" there is a good overhead shot of both the angled sides and the depth of the cabinets.

Adrian and JohnK, I hate to break it to you, but you are completely right. But it is not my fault. For a company dependant on its web page for sales, I find the Axiom page lacking. The best pics I have seen of Axiom speakers has been from owners on this forum. The website does little to entice you to upgrade your veneer as the samples are so hard to comprehend in life size application. Don't they have a 10mb pic of every form of the various options available?

And the shape, wow, all this time I thought the M80/60s had right angles at front and back. The measurements even "make that clear" by not differentiating the width at the front and back. That one pic Adrian pointed out shows the truth, but I'm not sure many see that. Most viewers would think (b/c I did!) that these are traditional rectangles. Contrast this with PSB, who is making the shape of its speaker a major point of marketing. (Granted, the PSB shape is a more radical departure and easier to photo, but still.) Come on Axiom, crank up the multimedia content of the site - it is your lifeblood and your competitors are not resting.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire