Originally Posted By: Zimm
Ok, this does it. This is the third thread today where it has become painfully obvious that Axiom - an Internet company - needs to buy a good digital camera and a web-guy.

I feel better now.

Axiom, can you respond to this issue? Maybe you have a good reason (though I cannot imagine one).

Zimm, HUGE 'second that'! ! ! It simply amazes me too that their photos just DO NOT convey how good (all) these finishes look in person! I know not having good full screen pictures of the stock colors, for me has been a real guessing game on what would fit best in my living room. It is very time consuming and frustrating to try to find owners with real world photos. When you do, they are usually better than the stock photos on the site. Making it worse, I feel stupid having to ask very subjective questions of how people describe their finishes. As someone who just placed an order for 9 speakers, finish color choice was a real challenge. Axiom, why make your potential customers go through this! IMHO, you would be doing yourself a huge favor by MUCH better showcasing the beauty of these speakers. Listening to the 'choir' of owners here, only goes so far with potential customers. Many are not as OCD as I willing to 'feel stupid' asking others to tell me what colors/finishes that 'I' would like. Pretty weak question, don't you think!

I anxiously await my speakers and service has been incredible, but this finish factor has been challenging. I am required to make a guess and hope it looks like what I 'think' I imagined.
(rant over)
Boy Zimm, I did not know I was so affected by this. \:\)

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."