About 43 or 44 was the magic number for me. In the past I had always prided myself with exceptional eyesight but noticed whenever I was traveling a lot the road signs were getting more and more difficult to read at night and it has progressively gone down hill since ... I don't have a clue how Jack and Ray do it. ;\)
Having the proper glasses makes a world of difference also, during my week tenure of complete loss of eyewear I resorted to an old pair of prescription sunglasses that I never wore because they just funked up my vision in a weird way but I decided to try them out last Friday at work and the first pass on the first load I went to dive into a field of snap beans to spray and I hit the ground with my wheels and ran through the beans for about 50-75' while the entire time I would have sworn I was at least three feet off the crop. Those happen to be the very same sunglasses that are in the shop as we speak getting the new lenses. \:\)

Remotes ... oh yea.

Just an hour or so ago I stopped by the A/V place where we bought our TV a few years back to take a look at the Elan wireless 8" screen remote, the salesman said "The Elan remotes are a little on the pricy side ... here let me show you this little gem", he showed me a Philips TSU9400 touch screen remote that was very nice and I really started checking out the capabilities of the remote. I really liked this remote 'How much?', "1800", 'Dollars??' "Yep" ... 'I'll get back with you'. I got back to the house and see they go from $529 online, amazing.

Philips TSU9400

I also stopped by BB and checked out the Harmony 1100 again, for a few bucks more (online) I believe the Philips is a much better remote

Rick
Our Room

smile