Okay - I have listened to my new M3's on my DENON 2800 for about a week and think they are great (to think all I was missing with my Energy Take 5's!!!) Obviously, the blending with the Take Center and surrounds is serviceable, but a far cry from good - especially on Hi-Res multi-channel. While I realize the M22's are a superior speaker for clarity/neutrality, I'm going to keep my M3's for mains for 3 reasons... 1) I really don't want a larger speaker (shock to the system after having the small Energy's!!), 2) I'm extremely sensitive to "bright" speakers -I like detail but my ears don't like "too" much or maybe I just haven't damaged them enough yet :-), 3) I just spent $800 on a new H/K 630 and I still need to buy 2 pair of decent stands, so I'd like to save as many $$ as possible - must start thinking about grad school.

Having said that, I would like opinions on the following scenarios for my center/surrounds, keeping in mind a mix of 20% multi-channel music, 40% stereo music, 20% multi-channel gaming, and 20% movies...

VP150 + M3's
VP100 + M3's (the early favorite)
VP150 + M2's
VP100 + M2's
M2 + M3's
M2 + M2's

My setup is in a 12 X 20 "section" of a much larger room on the top floor of a 2-story apartment (hence I can't turn it up "too loud"... hehehe)I'm not exactly sure how I would place a vertical center, though it has been suggested (I've got a 32 inch tube... and the top leans forward)

As for stands, I'm seriously considering the 28in Euro Foundations (silver) from Sanus unless someone has a better suggestion.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.