I was thinking we could have a thread where we talk about the gear we're anticipating owning or simply wishing we could get our hands on, even if it's currently out of reach. I decided to post this in the Advice category because I thought we might all have suggestions re: other people's lists.

My next three probable purchases have already been in discussions on this board:

SVS AS-EQ1 subwoofer EQ

Outlaw Audio Model 997 pre-pro

OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player

Besides these additions to my main system, I'm also wanting a dedicated 2(.1)-channel music system. Of course, I'm very interested in the Linkwitz Lab Orion(++). Besides that, one of the first high-end pair of speakers I heard were the Anthony Gallo Nucleus Reference 3s, which were very open and smooth. I would like to hear them again sometime, now that I have a system I'm pretty pleased with. I know that I want something other than Axioms for my music system, simply to have some variety, but I don't know when I'll want to make that investment. In the meantime, I'll have plenty of good listening with what I have.

I'm very curious about other subwoofers. I'll probably end up trying the HSU ULS-15 at some point, as well as something by Elemental Designs, just to hear what Axiom is competing with.

What about the rest of you? What are the products currently in your sights?