Looks very cool Peter. I was so pumped when I saw your post while at work but couldn’t access the site until I got home (D.O.D. computer). I was hoping it would be a TBSG and not RTS. I grew up on games like “Stalingrad,” “Panzer Blitz” and GO but just haven’t found a love for RTS games. So far the only real time game I really liked was “Harpoon” but then it was naval tactics and not a strategy game.

Hearts of Iron (HOI) was ok because it was only quasi real time since you could pause the game to give orders, but the AI even with the mods was really stupid. Then they totally broke it IMO with HOI2.

Any estimate on when it’s due out?

I will probably check it out once I start catching up on other games I’ve gotten behind on playing since I was waiting to buy the house and be able to really enjoy the audio. I’ve owned “Bioshock” for a year and still haven’t played it yet.

A cool thing about your post is it got me looking up some old computer games and one of them I really liked, SSI’s “Red Lightning,” is available online. My original and backup floppies went bad years ago

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1