Yeah Dean, that is one thing I noticed between the Geed/Lee approach and others is he used mains that have big drivers full range, and then tweaks the crossovers/levels/etc. on the subs to fill in the gaps. So, one sub, the main one up front covers the main loww freq's, another one might cover the mid-low range, etc..

For me, I've decided this method is to time consuming. I do have my subs spaced out around the room, kinda randomly like he suggests.

My EP600 is now dead center below the screen in the horizontal position like when I first purchased it. One of my 350's is along the left wall about 3/4th of the way back, and the other one is to the right side near my computer desk/AV rack. All subs are individually calibrated to about 75dB's to match the other speakers, and then when all turned on, the combined levels is about 3-4 dB's higher, which seems to work nicely.

I have found that if I turn my 80's on large, my graph gets HUGE Peaks and Dips, and the frequency is not near as flat. So, I have all speakers to small and the crossover on 80hz.

Some day when I get a different receiver, I may bump the 80's to say 60hz, but still leave them at small.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85