Ours was delicious, too.

The diners were me, Mrs Tuttle, the two Tuttle-ettes, and their three surviving grandparents. Perfect.

We had a beef rib roast, also perfect (seared then baked at 250F until ~130F, I think). Juicy and delicious. Accompaniments included warm sourdough baguette, Yancey's Fancy Bergenost (a Norwegian style triple cream cheese), oven roasted tomatoes with fresh mozzarella, herbs and garlic, roasted Yukon Gold potatoes, and peas with butter. We washed it down with a couple bottles of tremendous Pinot Noir from the Willamette Valley. Dessert was fresh strawberries, homemade Orange Sherbet and homemade lemon cake, with a bottle of Lindeman's Framboise.

Pre-feast beverages included Lomza Premium and Malt Liquor (from Poland - very nice), Port Brewing Fresh Hop IPA, The Dissident (A Flanders-style Oud Bruin from Deschutes) which was rare and wonderful in its sourness, and Port Townsend Porter which was really great in a Black Butte kind of way. I am very grateful to have my father-in-law to enjoy these beverage delicacies with.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem